Education BusinessThe following services are provided by Japanese company that is seeking highly skilled engineers in Myanmar.
- Recruiting excellent Myanmar engineers who want to work in Japan companies by conducting their own recruitment activities in Myanmar.
- We will provide IT education and Japanese language education based on our own curriculum to Myanmar high-level engineers employed by client companies, and foster them to the technical and Japanese level that can be employed in Japan.
- Myanmar employees who have grown up to a level where they can work in Japan will be sent out as advanced engineers to Japanese client companies.
Offshore BusinessIn the Myanmar human resources market, there are many employees who want to work in Myanmar with advanced IT skills and language skills. We are developing offshore business in Myanmar with the aim of increasing employment opportunities in Myanmar and eliminating the shortage of human resources in Japan. With labor costs of less than one-third in Japan, it is possible to reduce the cost of developing programming and testing processes, such as the development of applications for web systems and smartphones and tablets. Tosco Corporation, our parent company, currently employs many employees with above JLPT N2 Level and it is possible to dispatch Bridge System Engineer to client companies.
Dispatch BusinessIn Myanmar, due to delays in the development of fixed Broadband networks, the mobile Broadband Network market was ahead of the fixed Broadband Network market. In the future, data communication networks using broadband Network infrastructure are expected to spread mainly among companies. In the future in Myanmar,
- Construction of a network connecting bases between branches and factories.
- Construction of a secure network with the spread of POS(Point Of Sales system) and ATM.
- Pursue productivity with MoM (Machine to Machine), IoT, etc.
- Construction of communication networks for social infrastructure development such as railways, buses, expressways, electricity, gas, etc.